Friday, June 3, 2011

Day by Day

    Everyone has their problems and obstacles to overcome yes. Some choose to live life as glass half full and face them head on. Others choose to complain about their lives and the problems that are most current. I have come to realize that complaining about the inevitable wont change any thing. In fact it does nothing more then cause more stress then needed in this already hectic thing we call life. Some people complain just because they don't know how else to deal with life. Others do it to get attention and sympathy. Talking to a friend or family member about a problem that you need help getting through is different from just listing off everything that is wrong with your life and how hard it is to be you.
    I am not saying that my life is perfect by any means. The things in my life that I am beyond grateful for out weigh the things that go wrong sometimes. Life is something that will happen weather we are ready for it or not. Stand tall, embrace it, and know that there is always a light at the end of the tunnel. The only thing that helps me cope with my problems is knowing that tomorrow is a new day. The only thing we can all do is just live life, Day by Day and know that even the worse of times do pass over and we are left only being strong from what we have accomplished and gone through.

1 comment:

  1. WELL SAID LOVELY!!!! I'm excited to start reading your blog!!!! yay!!!

    ReplyDelete